Tuesday, February 12, 2013

FileIce.net Exploit Downloader 3.0 100% working with HD proof

As you may know  Fileice.net  is a CPA like site which will give downloads after user submit any offer. In that case, if you don't have time for download that, then I have method.

For readers of FullFreeDl, while trying to use my free time I find a exploit which makes user can download any file with out performing the survey. To share that method with you I made a video in high definition. And that's what you are seeing in the video.



As I see this method is private and it may be not be patched easily. So I'm planning to continue this tool as long as it works. So don't worry.

But same way I need it to keep from abused by overuse. So I keep it here to download. Hope you understand.

I have seen a lot of fake videos which is having low quality or doesn't show the proof that they actually download the file. Instead they'll open some folder and show that they downloaded. Or they will open the file in default browser which is actually show that they are downloading. Beware of their video as they might contain the virus attached files.

Download :  FileIce.net Exploit Downloader 3.0



9 comments:

  1. man it was working by me but it stopped now

    ReplyDelete
  2. can work on it please?
    i downloaded it and used it for less than 5 hours after that it stopped working

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your valuable feedback. I'll work on it and post a update by evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi ,i am waiting for you make a new FileIce.net Exploit Downloader.plz

      Delete
  4. hi, i am online waiting for you make a new FileIce.net Exploit Downloader.
    plz. thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi , i am waiting for you make a new FileIce.net Exploit Downloader, plz . i am online now. when you finish it . plz give me a mail to wangcong0119@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am waiting for you make a new one, cuz it not work now,sent to my mail:wangcong0119@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh oh oh man your tool is the only working tool but it was patched please update it thanks a lot for lnkgt survey bypasser it is working perfectly with me

    ReplyDelete
  8. take your time prof to do a long working one

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...